Due to THE EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
You are giving the right to process your personal data (given by you voluntarily) to web the owner of the web: Pavel Mazánek, Tř. Edv Beneše , Hradec Králové, PSČ 500 12, IČO: 88397416, contact form (“data processor”), with these conditions:
1. What data are collected?
- Email – in case, you filled it,
- Name and surname – in case, you filled it,
- Other personal data, which might be considered as personal - in case, you filled it manually
2. How will the information be used?
- Email – contacting you (no marketing purposes)
- Others (education, sex, nationality, all you have manually filled in our quiz) – every other data will be published immediately on web Happyence.com and can be publish in any other form in future – even commercially.
3. How long will the data be stored for?
During the time of publishing data.
Our cookies: Just for the correct function of article rating – We do not store any specific data about you.
Cookies of third parties:
- Google Analitics (Anonymized IP adress)
5. Will the data be shared with any third parties?
- Data processing is managed by the “data processor”.
- Hosting provder is: Wedos
- All data are stored in Czech Republic – European Union.
- In some cases, we can share data with some other parties due to the technical reasons. Currently, we do not.
6. How can the data subject raise a complaint?
By agreeing with this you giving the right to process your personal data to “data processor”. Your agreement is voluntary and you can remove agreement any time by contacting “data processor” by contact form or address.
You can delete all your personal data including all the submitted content with your confirmation code (you’ve got it during the submitting process) by clicking on bin icon on the page of your submitted content.
7. What rights does the data subject have?
- You can remove you agreement any time.
- You can ask info about all personal information; we collect about and get copy of them.
- You can ask us to change, update remove or reduce our data about you.
- You can ask us to remove all information about you.
- You can get all data we have about you.
- You can complain about us to The Office for Personal Data or go to court.